The Arduino-based electronic core “Anima EVO” developed for Polaris is available for DIY installations!
ANIMA EVO CONSISTS IN – Arduino-based electronic board; – Li-Ion 18650 protected battery; – Policarbonate chassis; – RGBW LED with threaded heatsink (LED support) – 2W 8 Ohm Speaker (+1 free spare Speaker)
– 2x set screws to lock Anima EVO inside a Polaris Main Body.
– 1x Lens for RGBW LED compatible with Polaris Emitters.
ANIMA EVO FEATURES
– Open Source Firmware. OEM features can be expanded by the community;
– Gesture controls. With simple gestures, you can light-up/switch-off your saber, activate a mute function or select a color among the 8 available pre-sets;
– Standard / Smoothswing sound. You can select what you prefer or load your font (RAW file format supported);
– 4 LED Color customization. 0-100% independent tuning of Red, Green, Blue and White channels;
– Micro USB type B port. Enables battery charging, firmware update, sound upload and color configuration (requires battery charger and/or computer);
– Kill switch. Setting it to OFF prevents battery discharge, disconnecting battery from the electronic components, LEDs and speaker;
NOTE: the battery can be charged also while the kill switch is set to “OFF”
– JST connectors. Enables quick removal / replacement of battery or speaker;
Check news on Polaris EVO page to learn about open source project updates!