The optional installation of RGBW Anima EVO electronic core will bring your hilt to life, providing the following OEM functionalities (additional functions can be found in the open source community on github):
– Blade color selection with a gesture. Choose your color from the 8 available pre-sets.
– Smoothswing Sound. The greatest realism in the sound FX for a light saber.
– Silent mode. Need to practice with light FX but without making noise? Just tap Polaris when activating it.
– Up to 5 hours of continuous use (depends on color in use).
– USB Charging. Any 5V USB power source will work.
Did you know?
Polaris first appearance in public was during LudoSport EuropArena on May 22nd 2015, the first and largest International competition of this kind until then!
Polaris is an approved LudoSport SMR Model.
Submit here your Polaris saber for LudoSport Sporting Sabers Register (SSR) listing. Quick User Guide and Warranty Activation links are available on the product page.
Polaris EVO and Anima EVO RGBW are compliant with the requirements defined by:
- CEI EN 55035
- CEI EN 55032