Sharing is caring… about people.
Since its debut, Polaris (like the name of the star it bears) has become a reference for lightsaber enthusiasts and an inspiration for other manufacturers to begin similar productions.
A living project where LamaDiLuce constantly invested to evolve quality and performance.
Through the years, LamaDiLuce Team collected feedbacks from worldwide users, developing and implementing upgrades with the purpose of improving the user experience, for instance:
– gestures simplification;
– modular hilt design: your saber can become a double bladed weapon in few steps);
– polycarbonate tip for combat blades
– artiglio emitter to quickly swap blades
– polycarbonate chassis for a better soundboard and speaker shock protection;
Anima EVO OEM features
LamaDiLuce initial design provides an easy and friendly user experience that can be further expanded accessing the open source firmwares released on Github. Here’s a list of built in features:
– Anima EVO doesn’t need calibration process, it automatically sets up and adjusts on its own and grants accurate and immediate gesture recognition.
– LED color of the blade can be easily selected among pre-sets with a simple gesture.
– Silent mode can be activated with a simple tap on the hilt.
– Li-ion 18650 capacity grants hours of continuous use before needing to charge.
– Charge time has been reduced to approx 4h starting from fully drained battery.
– Kill switch is accessible from a dedicated opening and operated with a pen or equivalent sized tool.